[wisb] Re: Possible HUMMER Madison?

  • From: Gayle Davis <humnbrd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 20:44:42 -0500

I'm three and a half hours north of Jim Schwarz, but after reading his
post this morning, as well as seeing the dates on the map provided by
Patrick Ready, I put up a feeder this afternoon - no way do I want to
miss any of mine!  once a bird appears, I'll get the rest of the feeders
up -

in stark contrast, I still have two Redpolls at the feeders - the large
flock has left, but these two guys apparently need to bulk up more
before they go  :)

Gayle Davis
North of Withee, Taylor Cty