[wisb] Photos and sightings from today

  • From: Jennifer Ambrose <jenthreat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Birders <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 21:04:16 -0600

Hello,
Near CGI, on or just off 794 (Milwaukee), I saw the female Snowy Owl (just
a glimpse, as she was on a street lamp on the Hoan Bridge), a young
Red-tailed Hawk, an American Kestrel, and at Lake Park near the feeders by
the statue, I saw typical feeder birds (no Carolina Wren), but I got some
really nice photos of them. I tried to get some neat poses, so if you enjoy
the "usual suspects,' you might enjoy some of the photos below.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49427613@N03/sets/72157632789577975/

Thanks,

--
Jennifer Ambrose