[wisb] Re: North Woods Birding

  • From: timarytm@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 06:11:35 -0800 (PST)

last weekend (southern Forest Co). This is our first winter of feeding the
birds at our upnorth place. My mother, who has fed birds for 25 years in the
Rib Lake, Taylor County area has between 30 and 40 goldfinch at her feeders
regularly this year (about the most she can remember) and one pair of purple
finches.
Mary Maertz
Wabeno
Forest County