[wisb] No comment from U.S. Attorney on crane killing

  • From: Matt Mendenhall <mmendenhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 19:04:13 -0500

Hi all,

Today a spokesperson for the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Indiana
said the office will not comment on the case of the Whooping Crane that was
shot in Indiana in 2009, meaning we do not why federal charges were not brought
against the shooter and his accomplice. You can read more on our blog:

No comment from U.S. Attorney on crane killing
http://bit.ly/gEwdyl

--
Matt Mendenhall
Associate Editor, BirdWatching (formerly Birder's World)