[wisb] More Wisbird email address troubles...

  • From: Peter Fissel <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 11:47:00 -0600

Well, the fun never stops.  I just got an Error Report from freelists.org, and
it appears that we now have "issues" with yahoo.com email addresses.  (Also,
for some reason, those few WisBirdn subscribers with fws.gov addresses may not
be getting messages.)  Same advice applies as with the charter.net troubles -
try resubscribing yourselves, or contact me if that doesn't work, yada, yada,
yada...

Peter Fissel
List Monitor/Troubleshooter
Madison WI