[wisb] Re: Milwaukee Gulls

  • From: "Steve Thiessen" <stevethiessen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <idzikoj@xxxxxxx>, <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 21:01:43 -0600

 Except for the primary tips, that Steve mentions, it seems everything else
is good for a lesser b-b gull.(Graellsii type) Size, eye ,mantle, bill, gony
spot, wing extension, legs (I've seen this tone on a winter lesser before).
Seems like Graellsii's average more white on the trailing edge and tips.
I've never noted one with the amount of white that's mention though.
Just my thoughts. Steve Thiessen Stoughton Dane co.