[wisb] Re: Mexico

  • From: Eric Preston <ericw.preston@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cdermody@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 11:33:46 -0600

Hi Cathy,

"A Guide to the Birds of Mexico" by Howell and Webb is excellent and
indispensable for a birding trip to Mexico. Howell's bird-finding
guide to Mexico is also the best bird-finding guide I've used for any
location, though it's a little old. I used it most recently four years
ago and it was still quite accurate.

Can't help you with butterflies as I only recently got interested in
them myself and haven't been to Mexico since I got interested.

Cheers,
Eric Preston