[wisb] Lots of Orioles!

  • From: C G <cghwauk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 19:52:44 +0000

About a week ago, I thought I heard a Baltimore Oriole.  Yesterday about 6:00
pm there  on the bird bath ledge was the most beautiful Male Oriole, when he
flew to the tree the colors on him were so chartreuse, absolutely brilliant
with even a hue of hot pink.  Well then being such a gentleman, he led his 3
ladies onto the bird bath.  I suppose some of the birds are beginning to fly
south.

Cathy Heyen
Brookfield, WI