[wisb] Long Walk for Birds - some sections still have no "takers"

  • From: William Mueller <wpmueller1947@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 09:23:05 -0500

The Long Walk for Birds for the Natural Resources Foundation's BIRD
PROTECTION FUND takes place throughout May. We need a few people for some
sections in Brown County, Racine County, Kenosha County, southern part of
Marinette Co. --- and a few others.
See more at: http://www.wibirdathon.org/nrfw/teampage.asp?fundid=1873

Please write to me if you would like to walk a segment that is not yet
covered.

If you don't have time or can't walk a section but  would like to support
this project, you can do that too at the link given above.

William Mueller
Director, Western Great Lakes Bird and Bat Observatory
WGLBBO online: wglbbo.org
wpmueller1947@xxxxxxxxx
office  262-285-3374
cell   414-698-9108