[wisb] Lakeshore State Park - white gull

  • From: thomas657@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 13:38:00 -0500

Late last week, I made a trip down to Lakeshore State Park (Milwaukee) in
search of fox, but the sly creature never surfaced from the rocks.  With a
quick glance out into the harbor, I saw an all white gull.  It took flight and
was surprised not to see any white above or below.

I'm not sure what type it is, but I am sure somebody has an idea.  I've since
seen it in the harbor since.

Unknown Gull:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/22836210@N03/8474365552/in/photostream

Tom Wright