[wisb] Lake Michigan birding trip - Friday, January 15th

  • From: Brian Doverspike <briandoverspike@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 22:53:24 -0600

Becky and I had to work unfortunately last Saturday so we missed out on the WSO
trip.  We are planning our own trip this Friday, weather permitting.  If anyone
would like to join up with us we would welcome the extra sets of eyes and ears.
 Any advice on areas we should check out would be appreciated.  Is the Harris's
Sparrow still around?  If so where is this bird being seen?  My cell number is
608-697-7599 or you can back channel me if you are interested in birding with
us.

Brian Doverspike and Becky Anderson

Pardeeville, Columbia County