[wisb] Kittywake active today 23rd

  • From: <dkuecherer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 1:17:56 +0000

Hi:
As soon as I arrived at Port Harbor today (live 3 miles away), the Kittywake
was very active.  As soon as I pulled in the Holiday Inn parking lot, it was
flying all around me.  So, those who may try for it tomorrow, go...
Hope this helps for anyone who has not yet seen it.
Dennis Kuecherer
Saukville, Ozaukee cty