[wisb] Kenn Kaufman describes his new Field Guide to Advanced Birding

  • From: Chuck Hagner <chagner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "National Birding Hotline Cooperative (Chat Line)" <BIRDCHAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 16:53:30 -0500

Hi everyone--
I recently had the pleasure of interviewing author Kenn Kaufman at length about
the long-awaited new edition of his Field Guide to Advanced Birding, which is
being released this month.

An excerpt of our conversation will appear in the June 2011 issue of
BirdWatching Magazine, which will appear on newsstands in early May; the entire
interview is on our blog now:

Kenn Kaufman describes his new Field Guide to Advanced Birding
BirdWatching Field of View
http://bit.ly/hleQW7

Good birding!

Chuck Hagner