[wisb] Re: OT: Delta Jet in collision with what birds?

  • From: "Peter A. Fissel" <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Betsyacorn@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 16:28:49 -0500

Just checked the Arkansas birding listserv - looks like they're now
thinking maybe a White Pelican, based on photos showing some black
feathers and a yellow foot and bill.

(Also in Arkansas - Broad-winged Hawks!  Any day now, given our forecast
for strong southerly breezes the next few days...)

Peter Fissel
Madison WI