[wisb] Information please!

  • From: Paul Schwalbe <p.g6schwalbe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 16:10:41 -0600

Dear Birders:

Some time ago there was an e-mail on Wisbirdnet about a web site or
source of info about how to contact birders in various parts of the
country (world?) that would be willing to help find birds in their
locality, supply info about birding spots near them, etc., etc.

Someone ask us about this, but I can't find it in my files.

If anyone knows about this, would you please back channel us with the info.

Thanks ahead of time.

Good birding...................   Paul & Glenna

--
Paul & Glenna Schwalbe
Pardeeville, Columbia Co.