[wisb] Re: Here in Illinois...

  • From: Mike Duchek <mikeduchek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 15:22:11 -0500

Thanks to those who replied I think it is almost certainly a NORTHERN PARULA I
am hearing.  I have a video to upload to confirm but internet here is slow and
it didn't work.

Also heard flying over I believe a FISH CROW.  I looked at the Cornell AAB map
and it looks like they may reach this area along the Mississippi.

Hoping for better weather.  Tornado went through the St. Louis airport and
they're hoping to be at 70% of normal operations tomorrow.

-Mike Duchek, Waukesha, Waukesha WI (currently near Grafton, IL)