[wisb] Townsend's Solitaire Door Co

  • From: "Charles Peterson" <suechick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "door county birding" <doorcobirding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 15:03:20 -0500

A Townsend's Solitaire was seen for several days (April 7 through April 10) by
a woman who lives in Ephraim. It ate from her berry trees and drank from her
birdbath. She gave me several photos of the bird drinking at the birdbath. The
photos were taken on April 10.  She hasn't seen it since.
Interestingly the one Townsend's Solitaire I've seen was less than a half-mile
from her yard on April 6 2004.

Sue Peterson
Ephraim Door County