[wisb] Garganey Updates

  • From: "Korducki" <korducki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wisbird" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 19:35:30 -0500

I checked the Minnesota list serve for updates on this bird.  This area is
closer to Duluth and the Twin Cities so it does get more coverage from MN
birders than from WI.  Anyways, as of a noon update the bird was not seen in
spite of quite a few people looking for it.  However I just saw an update that
the bird was seen around 6 PM north of the intersection of Abel Rd and F.  It
then flew to the ditches on the east side of F.
So the latest status update is that the bird is still there.  Glad I didn't
blow off work and run up early this AM as I surely would have missed it.  Could
not stay until 6 searching for it.  Unfortunately today it found a way to
remain hidden for 12 hours.

Mark Korducki, New Berlin