[wisb] BBS Route Information

  • From: "Korducki" <korducki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wisbird" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 19:30:08 -0500

Please note for all BBS observers that route packets have been sent out this
week.  Please check your packets to make sure you have received the correct
maps for any and all routes that you run.  If you don't receive the packets in
the next week or if anything is wrong please let me know.
Finally I have not been able to find an observer to run the Omro BBS route.
Anyone interested in taking this one on?

Thanks,

Mark Korducki, New Berlin
State BBS Coordinator