[wisb] Fwd: eBird Report - Estabrook Park, Milwaukee Co, Sat, Apr 12, 2014

  • From: CHARLES HAGNER <c_hagner@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 12:56:22 -0500

Hi everyone--
FOY Eastern Bluebirds and Yellow-rumped Warblers were in drizzly Estabrook
Park, Milwaukee Co., this morning.

Blue-winged Teal and Bufflehead, firsts of the year, too, were on the river,
and Red-breasted Mergansers were displaying.

Also, I looked again this morning for the male Horned Grebe that was
photographed on the lagoon on Tuesday (4/8) but had no luck. You had to be
there, I guess, and, sigh, I wasn't.

--Chuck

Chuck Hagner
Milwaukee Co., WI