[wisb] Re: Finch year in Northeastern WI

  • From: claudia giamati <cgiamati@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisb <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 13:45:47 -0800 (PST)

I had numerous white winged crossbills in the yard by now last year... No sign
of them nor the redpolls, although they( redpolls) came in in February... The
spruce cone production was low this past spring, making a less attractive food
source. I did have a red-bellied WP in the yard yesterday.
best, cg
Claudia Giamati

Chippewa Falls(mailing address)

Chippewa County

"A knowledge of the path cannot be substituted for putting one foot in front of
the other."

-- M. C. Richards