[wisb] FYI: If you use a YAHOO account on WISBIRDN...

  • From: Tom Sykes <sykes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Network" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 20:23:27 -0600

Folks,

Recently a string of subscribers using YAHOO accounts have had their accounts
hacked. This has prompted Peter and I to remind all of our members who use
YAHOO to make sure your passwords are secure and strong.

To change your password at YAHOO here's how:

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&y=PROD_MAIL_ML&locale=en_US&id=SLN2035&impressions=false

To make sure your new password is a secure, strong password, check this out:

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?locale=en_US&y=PROD_MAIL_ML&page=content&id=SLN3012

Cheers,

Tom Sykes
Wisbirdn List Owner