[wisb] Re: No Sightings/RFI: Old Wisbird Listserv Archives

  • From: Tom Sykes <sykes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Network" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 14:11:07 -0600

In additon to the link Ryan provided which takes you to Surfbirds (thanks
Ryan), now that WISBIRDN is being hosted at Freelists.org, posts have been
archived on a monthly basis beginning in December 2008 to the present. The link
to the archives is:

//www.freelists.org/archive/wisbirdn/

Archives are searchable.

Cheers,