[wisb] FW: eBird Report - Nine Springs Natural Area, Apr 5, 2014

  • From: "Samuel J. Krerowicz" <krerowiczs01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 01:21:24 +0000

Spent a few hours at Nine Springs in Madison this evening where I met Jim
Schwarz and a few other birders. While there I was able to pick up 11 FOY
birds: BAIRD'S SANDPIPERS, PECTORAL SANDPIPERS, LESSER YELLOWLEGS, WILSON'S
SNIPE, RUSTY BLACKBIRDs, GREEN-WINGED TEAL, NORTHERN SHOVELERs, a GREAT BLUE
HERON, a CHIPPING SPARROW, a TREE SWALLOW, and KILLDEER. A full ebird list is
below.

Sam Krerowicz
Madison, WI