[wisb] Eastern Bluebirds in the Yard first winter ever.

  • From: Schaufenbuel <schaufenbuel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 13:32:49 -0600

At 1:15 a trio of male E. Bluebirds flew from my Juniper to house top
then drink snow melt droplets.  Shoveling snow was now the high light of
my day.  Though the Bluebirds drifted away it's good to know they are
around and looking healthy and sounding cheery.

Joe Schaufenbuel
Stevens Point,
Portage Co., WI