[wisb] Duluth Owls This Week

  • From: Jeffrey Lyons <henslow1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 15:25:57 -0600

Just a quick note to all those who helped me on my owl search this week. To the
men on Tuesday who directed me (and others) to the Boreal Owl on Old North
Shore, and the gentlemen who told us about the Great Grays in almost the same
spot on Wednesday. I owe you for Lifers #381 and #382. And also to the
TREASURER of the Sax Zim Festival for getting my car out of the ditch at your
feeders.Thank you all for a wonderful week Jeffrey LyonsMadison, Wisconsin