[wisb] Re: Draining of Wangness and Harvey Rd Lake in Columbia Co

  • From: john afdem <johnafdem@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korducki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, jjprestby@xxxxxxx, Wisbird <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 19:53:19 -0700 (PDT)

Here's a webpage that can come in handy if one has any questions about wetlands
that are being converted to non-wetlands. Generally speaking, it's a very
expensive error for a farmer or developer to convert a wetland, involving fines
and restoring the wetland.
http://www.wisconsinwetlands.org/protectingFAQ.htm#determine ;

John Afdem
Okauchee, WI