[wisb] Buff-br. Sandpiper

  • From: Daryl Tessen <bhaunts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 17:42:30 -0500

I checked the Anderson Sod Farm west of Appleton this morning.  It is located
about 2 miles west of the junction of Hwys 76 and BB on Winnegamie Rd.  The
first field has been plowed and had 40 Killdeer and one Buff-breasted
Sandpiper.  It was visible from Winnegamie and Center Rds, more towards the
middle of the field.  As I watched it and the Killdeer, some of the latter flew
to the sod fields to the west.  Good luck.

If I understand my new computer, my old one went up on Monday, this hopefully
will be posted.
Daryl Tessen
Appleton, WI