[wisb] Bohemian Waxwings - Ashland

  • From: Ryan Brady <ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 18:30:39 -0600

I know everyone is done with winter but not so here in Ashland.  Late this
afternoon I had a flock of 20+ BOHEMIAN WAXWINGS near the DNR office on
Ashland's west end.  This is my latest date for this species in the area,
although Dick Verch has at least one record as late as May 5.

Ryan Brady
Washburn, Bayfield County, WI
http://www.pbase.com/rbrady