[wisb] Birdathon Survey--we want your opinion!

  • From: "Packett, Diane L - NRF" <Diane.Packett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 18:55:08 +0000

Hello everyone,
Thanks to all who participated in this year's Great Wisconsin Birdathon and
raised $56,000 for bird protection in Wisconsin! We'd appreciate it if you
could take a short survey and let us know how it worked out for you this year
and what we can do better. Even if you didn't participate, there's a section
for that too. Questions are multiple-choice, and comments are optional but
appreciated. If you had website troubles, please be as specific as you can in
the comment boxes, so that I can track down the problems. Here's the link to a
SurveyMonkey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Birdathon_2015<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?fAlso
feel free to email me at the address below. Many thanks!

Diane Packett
Great Wisconsin Birdathon Coordinator
Diane.Packett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Diane.Packett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
920-219-2587 (mobile)