[wisb] Big Bend Bird ID

  • From: "Mike Duchek" <mikeduchek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 19:25:17 -0500

Anyone care to ID these birds from Big Bend NP in West Texas?  Not my photos,
though I was there a couple years ago.  Amazing place (no other national park
has had more bird species recorded in it).
Anyway, the birds in question are the 3rd and 4th photos.  For the 3rd at first
I thought some kind of myiarchus flycatcher, but now thinking western kingbird
probably?

Last one oriole I think, but not sure what kind.  Scottâ??s oriole?

http://bit.ly/h0YG60

-Mike Duchek, Waukesha, Waukesha Co.