[wisb] Re: B. Oriole Revision - Columbia Co.

  • From: Chris Petherick <cpetherick@xxxxxx>
  • To: zzzlester@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 16:40:34 +0000 (GMT)

That's easily done - I am not good at calls myself.  I have never seen one this
early, but that doesn't mean anything, so when I saw your report come in I
immediately got up, split an orange and placed the oranges and grape jelly
outside in the hopes of getting an early oriole myself!  So far, nothing - but
I am watching.  I am also going to get my hummingbird feeders going - what the
heck, nothing to lose!
Chris Petherick
Fox Point, Milwaukee County