[wisb] Re: Ashland migrants

  • From: Ryan Brady <ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 09:00:04 -0600

Another big influx of birds last night.  Arrivals this morning included
Yellow-rumped Warblers, Ruby-crowned Kinglets, Northern Flickers, and
Brown-headed Cowbirds, along with our first sizable flocks of Dark-eyed Juncos
and many more of all the birds I mentioned yesterday.  Tundra Swan flight as
well, with 3 different groups totaling 75 birds heading NW over my house near
Washburn.  Also a nice mix of goldfinches, siskins, and redpolls at my feeders.

Nick Anich found the Barrow's Goldeneye again this morning at Short Bridge.

Ryan Brady
Washburn, Bayfield County, WI
http://www.pbase.com/rbrady