[wisb] Adding to the FOY list

  • From: Todd/Cindy Ward <tcward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbirdn Post <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 19:42:41 -0500

After being away from birding in WI for the last 5 weeks I felt like I had some
catching up to do.
On Shady Lane in the town of Clayton there were Northern Shovelers, Savanna
Sparrows, Rusty Blackbirds and two occupied Osprey nests on neighboring power
polls.
In Menasha at Jefferson Park there were lots of White Pelicans, Redheads,
Greater Scaup, Buffleheads, Common Goldeneyes, Comorants and a few Eared
Greebes.

Not bad for a post snowstorm day.

Todd Ward.
Outagamie County.