[wisb] Re: ALERT: Pacific Loon- Madison

  • From: "Steve Thiessen" <stevethiessen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jjprestby@xxxxxxx>, "Wisbird" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 20:31:59 -0500

 I gave it a shot. Got to the boat landing, by the Monona Terrace, at 7:10.
I had to pick a spot as it was getting late. No luck on the Pacific Loon.
Looking south some stuff was out of range. Did see around 25 common loons.
Only one in winter plumage. Did see a suspect bird way east, but by the time
I got there it was getting late. I scanned with no luck. Steve Thiessen
Stoughton dane co.