[wineeg] Re: questions

  • From: Jay Gunkelman <qeegjay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wineeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 08:37:21 -0700

David,

The beta excess subgroup of ADHD represents about 10% to 20% of the ADD/ADHD
population, depending on the  study... Chabot, or Clark's studies are
probably the best two on this topic.

Beta spindles can also be from medications, like Valium, Xanax, Ativan,
sedatives/barbiturates, and most sleeping medications.  regular beta can be
increased by stimulants and antidepressants too.

There was no attachment... if the list won't allow attachments, you can
share the image on the qeeg_images list.

Jay