[windows2000] Re: terminal services help

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 19:15:03 -0500

You need to grant the users you want to have access permissions on the
server.
To set custom Terminal Services connection permissions:
1. Click Start, point to Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then
click Terminal Services Configuration.
2. Open the Connections folder.
3. Right-click the connection (RDP-TCP), and then click Properties.
4. On the Permissions tab, add the group(s) that needs access to this
connection.
5. Click OK.

If this doesn't help there are several FAQ helps on http://thin.net

Regards,