[windows2000] Re: WinInfo Daily UPDATE, January 9, 2003

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <JShonk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 13:03:19 -0800

Sound like you'd like a version of XP called.  Windows XP System =
Engineers.

Remember,  most of the business users using Windows XP Pro ARE "idiots".

Merging the codebase is the best thing Microsoft has done...  I remember =
trying to get Win9x machine to run stable in a business enviroment.  =
Dells, HPs, Compaqs and the likes, they'd all crash atleast 2-3 times a =
day.  It's better today than it was a few years ago, but they are legacy =
OSes now.

Joe