[windows2000] Re: WinInfo Daily UPDATE, January 9, 2003

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <JShonk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 13:13:12 -0800

Your right, W95 doesn't belong on a business machine... But it is =
because Win95 was out long before NT 4 so many applications where =
written to the Win95 APIs (Why developers didn't use Win32 API, I don't =
know) Win 3.51 Workstation was not a standard business OS for the =
masses.  going from WFW to Win3.51 didn't seem to make sense... Going =
from WFW to Win95 did... Also, considering you could upgrade WFW to =
Win95