[windows2000] Re: W2K OU Question

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:33:13 -0800 (PST)

Where did you put the scipt?
Jim

----- Original Message ----
From: George Yobst <george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx>
To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 7:24:29 PM
Subject: [windows2000] W2K OU Question

Hi all,
I'm trying to run a startup script for some users in a particular OU.
I go into the GP editor, edit the group policy, then add it (via
browsing to find the file) to both Login and Logout in the Windows
sections (of both Computer and User).  But it doesn't run (I even put
an 'echo on' and pause in there).  The permissions are for Everyone to
have Read/Execute on that cmd file, so I'm stumped.  Any ideas on how
to debug this?  -George