[windows2000] W2K OU Question

  • From: George Yobst <george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:24:29 -0800

Hi all,
I'm trying to run a startup script for some users in a particular OU.
I go into the GP editor, edit the group policy, then add it (via
browsing to find the file) to both Login and Logout in the Windows
sections (of both Computer and User).  But it doesn't run (I even put
an 'echo on' and pause in there).  The permissions are for Everyone to
have Read/Execute on that cmd file, so I'm stumped.  Any ideas on how
to debug this?  -George
George Yobst, Library Technology Analyst        phone: 503.723.4890
Library Information Network of Clackamas County   fax: 503.794.8238
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208         web: http://www.lincc.lib.or.us
Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654                  email: george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx
"...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn
 what he thinks he already knows."  - Epictetus