[windows2000] Re: Two processors as one

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 12:40:19 -0500

Huh, that's interesting.  I bet that's probably what the deal is with
these servers.  Thanks Brian.

Ray at work

iption-g3.
html  What I'm getting at though, which I didn't really intend to ask
here, is that if these servers are twin processor servers with them
"bridged" or whatever, how many per-processor SQL licenses would we
need?  One or two?

Thanks a lot,

Ray at work

the system manager.