[windows2000] Re: The right place?

  • From: "Ray at work" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:43:22 -0400

This is a great list.  It's very unlike some of the other groups out there
where people are always posting questions like, "WHERE DO I GET MORE THEMES
FOR MY XP!!!!!  HELP!!! URGENT!!!!"

The collective knowledge on this list is really high!

> Anybody knows where can I find documentation about the
> structure of the IIS log files? Because there are some
> columns like cs-method, cs-uri-stem, cs-uri-query, sc-status
> and sc(user-agent) that I cannot understand.

This is a decent site.  http://www.iisfaq.com/?tabid=3117

Ray at work