[windows2000] Re: Messenger service reverts to manual startup - Highly OT

  • From: "Mike Perrin" <perrinm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:59:08 -0400

I am JBL all the way. I inherited my dad's JBL L46's that he bought when
he was 18, then I found another pair of them (which my brother blew) :[
but I have since found a pair of JBL studio speakers
(S26) that sound amazing.

In this article, JBL beats out Boston Acoustics and B&W speakers:

http://industryclick.com/magazinearticle.asp?releaseid=6742&magazinearticleid=111369&siteid=15

Happy Friday all,

Mike Perrin, MCSE
Head, Regional Network
Indian and Northern Affairs Canada
Manitoba Region
(204) 984-5004 bus.
(204) 983-6500 fax.

>>> listray@xxxxxxxxxx 10/22/04 01:13pm >>>
True of False:

These H/K speakers are actually JBL designed and manufactured but just
with
the H/K badging on the front.

Prior to these junky Polks, I had JBLs.  I blew one of them though.
:[
Prior to that, they sounded excellent.  I have JBL speakers in my
family
room and car as well.  I also had a set of Polk car speakers back in
the
days of high school, and they too sounded awful!  My brother's Polk
home
audio speakers that he bought in lik 1988 or something sound excellent.
 It
seems as though Polk is great as long as you stick with their home and
studio products only...

Ray at work