[windows2000] Re: Slightly OT: XP SP2 - Install or Not?

  • From: Len Milligan <Len.milligan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 08:53:26 -0000

I've done 110 PC XP rollout with very little trouble.
I hate to say it, but it has actually cured a few niggling problems that
I've had since 1A.
The network just seems to run "better"!
The only problem I had was an old DOS app that was a fussy runner anyway,
now doesn’t work at all, which isn't a problem as was being phased out
anyway.

Visit our Website at www.capaluminium.com

\par

Scanned for viruses by MailDefender