[windows2000] Re: Slight OT:question on a CD rom

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 09:13:01 +0200

MessageThat would be "Sorin", thank you. 8-)

Anyway, Ray's suggestion to use Foxit reader instead off Acrobat reader
turned out pretty good, not to say awesome, as it starts a lot faster and
doesn't use up so much ram either. I'm really tempted to deploy it on the
domain and get rid of Acrobat once and for all...

However there are bound to be some acrobat reader hard-core users, and for
them your utility may be of interest.

Thx for the hint.