[windows2000] Re: Selfcerting a web server

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 14:00:53 +0100

Ray Costanzo <> scribbled on Friday, February 29, 2008 1:50 PM:

Weird... Are you using IE3 or something? ;->

Create a self-signed, token-signing certificate:
http://technet2.microsoft.com/windowsserver/en/library/71977614-985a-4cce-8fcf
-7b49d2e5a8951033.mspx?mfr=true

Get makecert: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=79548

Works now?