[windows2000] Re: Selfcerting a web server

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 13:35:37 +0100

Ray Costanzo <> scribbled on Friday, February 29, 2008 1:31 PM:

You're welcome. The link is just under the text "To complete this task,
perform the following procedures on an as-needed basis:". Use Ctrl-F and enter
the text within the quotes. ;-)

Did you get the entire link below into your browser BTW? It might be wrapped
and you're getting to the wrong place becasue of that.