[windows2000] Re: Script to modify HKLU

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:48:44 +0100

I have a hunch you get the error because it's not already there. You might
have to create the key first with "reg add" or something to that effect.

I checked in that branch, and AFAICS, there is no such key pre-set. I'm merely
speculating though. At least the string-error implies the key can't be found.

--
/Sorin