[windows2000] Re: Script to modify HKLU

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 14:32:52 -0500

Did you figure this out?  It seems to me that the problem is that the
string {!!Thiswillimportsafesenders} is missing from the string section.

Replace that with "This will replace safe senders" and it should work,
or add a line to the strings section like this:

!!Thiswillimportsafesenders="This will replace safe senders"

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.